Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are people happy with how .fullsub works?
So I've only been back for a couple months now and I have some observations.

First and most important.  I got put into a match and since I didn't know how fullsub works I ended up screwing up while subbing out.  Are people happy about this?  From what I understand fullsub has been an issue during multiple matches throughout the last few seasons and essentially people messing up.  The standard response is "you should know better" and I agree, but should it really be so complex?

Death subs should be fullsubs.  If a person subs out within 5 seconds of dying it should be treated as a deathsub and the incoming player gets full toys.  Deathsubs should be possible in OT with full toys, I'm not sure how the current rules treat them as subbing in OT is extremely rare.  

A fullsub should be the first non-deathsub.  

I know years go I argued that there should not be limits on when a fullsub can take place.  I think the allowed 30 minutes are stupid and also add complexity while taking away an element where a team could potentially use a fullsub in overtime.  I'm not sure why there was a limit put on when you can fullsub and again adds another complication to the game and being able to properly utilize the fullsub option.

Finally I have an additional comment regarding bot commands.  While it may seem like adding the feature to treat text like "rdy" and "ready" as commands without any pre-qualifiers as cool, it really isn't all that great.  It leads to statements like "pracstats are broken so don't use it" to register as a command to request pracstats.  All commands should be prefaced with either a "!" or a "."

My 2 c

Messages In This Thread
are people happy with how .fullsub works? - Odin - 11-21-2014, 11:20 PM