Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Rage and 9-Volt+ abuse the rules?
I was playing well last night and thoroughly enjoying myself. 

Rage decided to play the final Practice Match of the night. My team was tired and slowly began to die, Rage traded kills with my team mate and they both died out leaving me in a precarious 3 on 1 situation. 

I fought hard and began to chip away at the enemy team's lead by getting kills. Odin was reduced to a whining baby because he couldn't handle the pressure. If you're playing league and cannot win a 3 on 1 when the lone pilot is actively attacking you, you don't belong in pro and should remain in spec.

Upon seeing my potential win, Rage had the captain of his team kick a player and subbed in as Jake to hold me off. 

I would like to know if this is legal. To add insult to injury, 9-Volt+ was watching the abuse unfold and did absolutely nothing to stop it, you can check the log to see that he was present and watching. Is it because he plays on Sterling?

The match ended with Jake and his team mate refusing to attack me. He had 4 lives and could not kill me. What a pitiful way to represent all that bravado Rage. You acted like a coward and I lost all respect for you.

The Practice Match in question is here:

http://svssubspace.com/?page=Game&id=1293404&season=0

You can clearly see that Jake subbed in after Rage was sent to spec. You can also read the spec log to verify.

Where is the honor? Where is the valor? This game has been reduced to nonsense such as outlined above, and to top it all off, a moderator did nothing to stop it because he is on the same team as the abuser.

Everyone complains about this game dying and it is clear why.

Messages In This Thread
Did Rage and 9-Volt+ abuse the rules? - mindriot - 12-02-2014, 03:48 PM