Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Rage and 9-Volt+ abuse the rules?
Quote:Things that are bannable -- everything bannable in pracs is also bannable in matches, but not necessarily vice versa, we do not have a command other than ban to fix most of these issues:
Playing for more than 3 lives, using any method.

Quote:Things that require mod presence / player conduct (use !burn, !refend, etc.):
Running in a prac without engaging while losing. !refend by an online mod. Players who like to do this should consider hitting f11. The prac will end and you will not have a death.

I will give my version of the event, which I believe is corroborated by the log (http://svssubspace.com/?page=Game&id=1293404). Game was 3v1 11-5 at 13 minutes. Mindriot ran continuously backward backlobbing for 10 more minutes while the other team suicided at him. Rage got on Jake and subbed in for a-virus, then chased Mindriot some more while he continue running. After Jake and Odin finally chased him into a corner, Odin rocketted and repped him away for no reason. The game finally ended with both teams on opposite sides of a corner/wall sitting still firing bullets at that wall as time ran out.

Calling what Mindriot did "engaging" is laughable. Jake also should be banned for playing for more than 3 lives. What should have happened is that 9-Volt+ should have just !refend to stop the arena from dying (which it did).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Rage and 9-Volt+ abuse the rules? - Plarep - 12-02-2014, 09:13 PM