Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Rage and 9-Volt+ abuse the rules?
(12-02-2014, 09:13 PM)Plarep Wrote:  
Quote:Things that are bannable -- everything bannable in pracs is also bannable in matches, but not necessarily vice versa, we do not have a command other than ban to fix most of these issues:
Playing for more than 3 lives, using any method.

Quote:Things that require mod presence / player conduct (use !burn, !refend, etc.):
Running in a prac without engaging while losing. !refend by an online mod. Players who like to do this should consider hitting f11. The prac will end and you will not have a death.

I will give my version of the event, which I believe is corroborated by the log (http://svssubspace.com/?page=Game&id=1293404). Game was 3v1 11-5 at 13 minutes. Mindriot ran continuously backward backlobbing for 10 more minutes while the other team suicided at him. Rage got on Jake and subbed in for a-virus, then chased Mindriot some more while he continue running. After Jake and Odin finally chased him into a corner, Odin rocketted and repped him away for no reason. The game finally ended with both teams on opposite sides of a corner/wall sitting still firing bullets at that wall as time ran out.

Calling what Mindriot did "engaging" is laughable. Jake also should be banned for playing for more than 3 lives. What should have happened is that 9-Volt+ should have just !refend to stop the arena from dying (which it did).

I'm sorry but that is incorrect and you are lying. You are on Sterling, of course you are going to skew events to favor Rage/Jake/9-Volt so your opinion is invalid as you have a clear conflict of interest.

Have you ever watched anyone play against 3 or 4 players at the same time? You obviously have so the fact that you are feigning ignorance and lying right now is laughable and expected.

I did not score any of my 4 kills with back lobs or mines. They were not suiciding me, they were trying to kill me. Part of the reason they were unsuccessful is because Odin sat motionless and cried while the other 2 fought me.

I lured them into obstacles where I could bounce back with emp spears. It was successful three times with close range gun duel kills. I was using their frustration against them. They burned their reps trying to force me into closed spaces and failed, resulting in easy targets. The 4th kill which sent Domaniac to spectate was a result of me rocketing him.

You don't charge full force into 3 players, you play a tactical game and choose your moments. Have you ever seen kdak play against 3 or 4 players? I was using the very same strategy you probably praised him for. Try to be honest, your deceit only reflects poorly on your character.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Rage and 9-Volt+ abuse the rules? - mindriot - 12-02-2014, 09:17 PM