Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Move the zone.
As a prelude to what I'm about to say, let me first put forward that I like Hallu a Hell of a lot more than I like anyone from Trench Wars. He's been a good and constant friend to our league.

So, that being said, I shall bring forward the inevitable: consolidation. We are dying and stagnant. No one can reasonably deny it.

We are currently a subzone of Chaos. Sadly, Chaos is no more. It is functionally dead, the efforts of Hallu and his staff notwithstanding. So what to do? As they say, "When the Devil drives, needs must."

If it can be arranged, through whatever mean necessary, becoming a subzone of Trench is our best possible chance for survival. We CAN poach their population. It can be done. Hell, Symphony's entire roster is poached from other zones. Clowns, yes, but nothing a baseball bat and some persistence can't fix.

Complications? Tons. We'll probably have to submit to their goddamned res limit, which is really not much of an issue in the era of the resizer, but still. We'll probably surrender some autotonomy. Will you have to tone down your shit talk and racism? Very probably; I expect some of you to be net-banned. Pardon me if I don't weep over that. And lastly, they may see us as a threat, or worse, a non-entity, and not accept us at all. Still, the attempt should, nay, *must* be made.

I'd like to hear Hallu's thoughts on this, as well as his staff. I know full well what I'm asking of you, having run this league myself before.

HG

Messages In This Thread
Move the zone. - High Gain - 12-30-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: Move the zone. - BlueGoku - 12-31-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: Move the zone. - Caerbannog - 01-01-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: Move the zone. - Gruntster - 01-01-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Move the zone. - Caerbannog - 01-01-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Move the zone. - High Gain - 01-01-2015, 12:36 PM
RE: Move the zone. - Captor - 01-01-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Move the zone. - Nude For Satan - 01-03-2015, 06:55 AM
RE: Move the zone. - Nude For Satan - 01-03-2015, 06:59 AM
RE: Move the zone. - a tool - 01-05-2015, 05:56 PM