Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't log into chaos
(05-05-2015, 11:15 AM)Nude For Satan Wrote:  Couple of things. Firstly, don't worry, it's a connection issue, not a ban.

Change of ISP is almost certainly going to be related to your problem.

First thing to try, is check if you are connecting to SSCX Chaos/League, or to SSCXX Chaos/League. Note the extra 'X'.

If you are already connecting to SSCXX, skip on to the next step.

If it's SSCX, try changing to SSCXX. Redownload your zone list and check for it. If it's there, try it out. If not, make sure your server address list includes sscentral.sscuservers.net sscentral.trenchwars.org

If still no luck, it could be that your ISP is blocking access to our port. Hopefully you get designated a random something-or-other* with each boot of your modem/router/thing. So try a complete restart of modem/router/thing ... meaning off your computer, turn off your modem/router/thing, leave it for 5 minutes, turn your modem/router/thing back on, reboot your computer.

This might sound weird but it has fixed the problem for a number of ppls.

If you still can't get in, let me know. I'll see what other options there are out there.

* I'm paraphrasing what I've been taught is the plan and I saw a funny dog mid-lesson so I can't remember it all. It was a funny dog, though.

No I totally get that and I'm sure it is an IP thing, but it's odd, because I was in the zone for 1-2 mins, then it just kicked me and I couldn't get back in. I was always connecting to SSCXX, but can't now. also turned off my modem/router for 3-4 mins and turned back on. I have the same IP, though I am sure I'm not set to have a static IP. I can literally get into every other zone, except chaos.

Also, I did not see any funny dogs.....fml

Messages In This Thread
Can't log into chaos - Tidal - 05-05-2015, 03:46 AM
RE: Can't log into chaos - Nude For Satan - 05-05-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Can't log into chaos - Tidal - 05-05-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: Can't log into chaos - Tidal - 05-08-2015, 05:30 AM
RE: Can't log into chaos - Pretender - 09-15-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: Can't log into chaos - Surrey - 10-04-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Can't log into chaos - Odin - 10-22-2015, 04:57 AM
RE: Can't log into chaos - Plarep - 01-10-2016, 02:25 AM
RE: Can't log into chaos - Three - 02-28-2016, 07:46 PM