Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4v4 / duel / PUB same arena activity
(03-16-2018, 01:50 PM)Ozn Wrote:  Bump day 3

I have suggested that we use the 4v4 arena, or a modified smaller version of it, for years, much like we did what, 20 years ago in pro, when you needed to be allowed to enter pro. Fuck me I miss those days. Candyman is correct.

No idea why the chaos map which could literally fit 200+ players is still being used. Oh wait, I do know, chaos has been dead for a decade, yet nothing has been done except add terrible bots because someone doesn’t want to let it go, BAZZZINGA. Hallu you're doing great. I have to say thank you for the master of chaos reminders when the Titans go to battle, the best of the best, and for the daylight savings time reminders, man, just solid work. I would love to see this clown even fly a ship in a 4v4 practice. Chaos is dead. It’s been dead. Let it go.

Menteroth, ^5 on the discord chat channel/server (seriously - I think it's a great idea).

Aside from returning the public arena to a pro one, why can’t we have proball/powerball league on saturdays? Does someone in a castle own the rights to a sphere being fired by spaceships? Does anyone really care? T3 Gauntlet used to have a league which incorporated league play, coupled by CTF/Powerball. Why can’t we have a version of that running in tandem with pro? Or seasonally? Is some kid who didn’t design the map but inherited the “rights” going to call shenanigans? Is there a patent, trademark, or intellectual property agreement that has been signed for each zone? I’m guessing not so what’s the problem? It’s time for a change guys... on a lot of fronts.

Messages In This Thread
4v4 / duel / PUB same arena activity - p.k - 08-13-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: 4v4 / duel / PUB same arena activity - Three - 03-17-2018, 07:11 AM