Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
request before its too late caer
i havent been on much and ive just been notified players wont be showing for games anymore, we are struggling with 3 players per sunday and now it will be worse, fedu glenair euri fairly active, if you can remove !norating and add those players else were to keep them around would appreciate it.

meanwhile here i am trying to figure out the train of thought players have in this zone, i enter the statistics page and wonder how exactly can you log on every day, prac non-stop- but refuse to join a roster to support your favorite video game? lol? anyone?
it cant be because you hate playing with bad players while practicing non stop with bad players? right?

also im confused as to how saiyan was banned for using a racial slur on a username being logged on for half a minute? that player was on nearly every day getting pracs started and he gets banned for that bs? while ive seen racial slurs being thrown via pub chat every day that last more than what he was logged on for? why isnt half the zone banned?

cheers

Messages In This Thread
request before its too late caer - p.k - 01-29-2018, 06:50 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - p.k - 02-11-2018, 02:59 AM
RE: request before its too late caer - p.k - 02-15-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - Ozn - 02-16-2018, 02:10 PM