Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
request before its too late caer
If there's no bias why is this Fintard always bringing my name into things? I swear this guy is obsessed with me. As always, when no argument can be made attempt to bring an individual's wealth standing into the argument. That's a clear indication that you have nothing of substance to say. And on that note, id be happy to share my tax return -- which im sure is far more than your annual snow shoveling salary or whatever it is you do. (I heard you work at an IT help desk which is laughable)

As Three said, we've already tried to start our own zone but the billing server is monopolized by a few political hacks. They have no interest in seeing the game grow beyond its current state. We had the entire zone prepared with fully programmed bots that had replay capability, practice arenas, league mode, stats website, etc all ready to go.

But all you do every week is type a few commands into the bots and spend 10 minutes resetting the season every few months. Really tough work man. All of that work so you can maintain OP powers and ban people who upset you and slaughter you in the semi-finals.

Tighten up that cleft asshole child. If I worked at an IT help desk id probably look elsewhere to give my life meaning too.

Messages In This Thread
request before its too late caer - p.k - 01-29-2018, 06:50 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - p.k - 02-11-2018, 02:59 AM
RE: request before its too late caer - p.k - 02-15-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - Ozn - 02-16-2018, 02:10 PM