Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
request before its too late caer
(02-11-2018, 04:16 PM)saiyan Wrote:  Can someone get some tissue for Candyman's bleeding asshole? We get it. I raped you every time you logged in, your name belongs to Nacre, and you're really butthurt due to the aftermath of talking MAD SHIT to players way better than you. Now you're here on the forum like the bitter loser you are. Crying and posting bullshit reasons why your fellow competitors should be left with unjust bans in 2018. If you can't beat em, just keep em banned huh? Keep your trash talk to a minimum like your skill level & you would have less problems.

Lol @ the hypocrisy as well. Abusive with words?  You talk shit, I talk shit back, I'm just better at it. It doesn't make me any more abusive than you and it doesn't make me a bully.

lol @ Caer talking about "bitching and moaning" in pracs when hes the king of that & also uses racial slurs far more than anyone else in the game.

Street,

Being a shit player who can normally only attract shit players to his team is NOT "trying to save league". We've seen Candyman play with Three, Rage, Ozn, Seismic, Tuna, Sika, etc. He would stack his team any time he had the chance. But he usually can't unless he gets lucky & some old pros decide to give him a chance. No offense but you're just naming captains of bad teams  as the "saviours" of this game.

On Assassins:

Season 39 Everyone knew outlaws would win. No other team had a chance. It was a 1 team league, but you had no problem with that since your team played in the finals.

Season 40 Ass comes back. Now its a 2 team league, up from 1. Not only that, you lost your 6th team and we filled that hole. Player count went up this league and even moreso the following league. Yeah, Ass definitely killed league in 2017.

It seems you have a problem when things dont go the way you want.

And on these dumbass bans: I dont even use racial slurs in game, ever, if you think I do you're delusional. I fail to see how logging in for -literally- 5 seconds with a name that has the country Niger in it yields a 1 year ban. I don't even care tbh. It's just funny seeing bitter idiots trying to make arguments here.

We all know hallu is extremely angry at me for using the squadtag "Fuck hallu" after he broke all the bot commands and banned nacre for using them. This is the only reason he assigned me a ban of that magnitude, there is nothing else. So, like desi said, shut the fuck up.

MY FELLOW ASSASSIN BROTHER

Messages In This Thread
request before its too late caer - p.k - 01-29-2018, 06:50 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - p.k - 02-11-2018, 02:59 AM
RE: request before its too late caer - bick - 02-16-2018, 11:12 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - p.k - 02-15-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - Ozn - 02-16-2018, 02:10 PM