Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you doing Peeking?
Hello all! This is a-virus trying to fool you!

I just wanted to drop by and speak my piece of mind. First of all it is hard to believe that scag and a virus are the same person. Scag has been in the SFE chat for at least the last year or two and I've had great conversations with him. If it was him this whole time then really had me fooled. It is in my opinion that a pro consil of at least 5 members should be formed in order to prevent admins like peeking duck? From abusing power but also to review certain actions and get a vote on things.

For instance let's say a player (a virus for this example) is being accused of cheating. A proper investigation needs to be done and then evidence presented to the other members to ensure that higher Mods aren't banning people and vacating league wins in self interest, as seems to be the case and point here.

Also an input from other members before such drastic league changes would have made sense because now league is completely ruined for this season.

Some nominee for this role could be solar hydro, crescendo, grunster so on.. Just an idea! Please don't ban me lol ?

Messages In This Thread
What are you doing Peeking? - saiyan - 06-21-2019, 01:56 AM
RE: What are you doing Peeking? - Goildzy - 06-21-2019, 09:11 AM
RE: What are you doing Peeking? - Benji - 06-23-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: What are you doing Peeking? - p.k - 06-23-2019, 03:04 PM
RE: What are you doing Peeking? - Fake THC - 06-24-2019, 01:38 AM
RE: What are you doing Peeking? - Fake Light Bender - 06-24-2019, 12:34 PM