Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 30 Returning squads & Draft sign-up
In lieu of an "anybody want to sign up? anyone at ALL? thread", this seems the best place:

While I am incapable of playing Subspace in any quality form, and have lag now (due to dodgy phone line) which would make Turbotron proud, I'm happy to end up on some n00b squad of nochancers in case there's ever a day when they can only find 3 players for a match and are seriously deluded enough to believe that the inclusion of me would somehow be preferable to playing with 3.

My reliability is very poor due to my home circumstances (when you see me wandering about its usually 5am my time and I'm only there because I can't sleep), and my knowledge of playing conservatively, intelligently, or even while actually looking at the screen, is minimal, but maybe there's some others of a similar (lack of) skill that might see this and offer themselves, knowing that there's at least 1 player out there whom they can kill easily.

I am honestly completely terrified of playing Subspace as a team game, especially when my contribution is actually logged! I really only ever play for myself, and had always shied away even from the 2v2 arenas in Alpha West's battle boxes.

But just in case I'm not the only idiot at my level for whom this has crossed their mind, then I guess I can be tacked onto a list of some worst team in case they need the bums on seats. I have recently been practicing chatting like an arsehole so I guess that's some prepwork.

I would love to see more squads play 4v4 to keep the league seasons alive. It seems that there are players in Chaos who MIGHT have thought of trying it out (for fun), except that the lowest AML team seems way above them. From my perspective, its like the league teams split into Pro and IML finals, and I'm well below the AML that isn't actually even here.

I was thinking that, if I just mentioned this, maybe a couple more from my neck of the woods might decide that ... "well, there's someone I can not be worse than, anyway."

So if some crappy new squad wants to form for lols then I guess my name can be stuck on a list, to help in case you get in a pinch. NOT on a decent team's list though. NO FUCKING WAY!!!!

(For anyone who doesn't know me, I have played one prac in my life, and had a dmg ratio of, I think, 6% - NOT 60 - but 6)
One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.

Messages In This Thread
Season 30 Returning squads & Draft sign-up - Nude For Satan - 07-08-2011, 02:19 PM