Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 30?
Okay well I was talking to hibachi and we had a few different ideas, it would be nice to get some feedback from other people, but that doesn't seem to happen these days. Just bitching after the fact! But I'll list a couple different ideas we came up with.

1. Fixed schedule play each team once, then random draw the remaining rounds, playing each team a maximum of 2 times (depends on how many teams to how many teams you would play twice and how many once).

2. Fixed schedule round robin style until you play each team once then pyramid league based on standings and again you can only play each team a maximum of 2 times.

3. Fixed schedule round robin style resulting in an aml/pro split based on standings after each team has played each other team once. Then you play within in your division for the remainder of the season.

- Possibly allowing for a match between the top AML team and bottom PRO team to switch spots, either each week (could be difficult due to repeat match ups) or only in the final week.

4. Draft league. I think things are probably a little too big to do this still but figured I'd throw it in since league would probably be more competitive but then a lot of players from SFE/LSF/etc would probably get benched most games so that's not fun either.

Messages In This Thread
Season 30? - Caerbannog - 05-25-2011, 02:42 PM
Season 30? - Idolatrous - 05-25-2011, 05:52 PM
Season 30? - Idolatrous - 05-25-2011, 09:00 PM
Season 30? - babaloo - 06-03-2011, 02:37 PM
Season 30? - Caerbannog - 06-05-2011, 05:19 PM