Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the need to change greening - Now: How to keep new players
My favorite part of one of the reviews was that Trench Wars was for the "leet" players. If this review reflects the overall opinion of players trying out new zones, then no one will ever stay in Chaos Zone.

I realized today how to get new players in Chaos Zone and how to keep them...you can't. How many of you play Donkey Kong, Tempest, <insert your favorite game here> these days? Sure you might find some online game that is similar and play for an afternoon and then you soon forget about it. Same with Chaos Zone, it's an old game that people don't want to play anymore except for mostly the diehard veterans who you will lose if you make too many changes and Chaos is no longer "Chaos" as we know it. I for one don't want to see the zone die off (which we have been hearing for years now and at least hasn't completely happend yet) and would love to see 100+ players again, but as I mentioned above, it's a sign of the times and things change and fade away. A newbie arena would bring in minimal players if any. Very few, if any, newbies will want to spend the time to learn the game, there are too many quick simple games elsewhere to waste time, not to mention spending hours on chat roulette trying to get some Russian whore to show you her tits. Not trying to be overly negative here (yeah I'm sure you all believe me) but all this talk about how to get more players in a 13 year old game is like listening to grandpa talking about the days of 10 cent hamburgers and how he wishes it was still like that but knowing it will never happen.

Messages In This Thread
the need to change greening - Now: How to keep new players - Ethylene! - 03-24-2011, 04:08 AM