Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Various "Flagging" Games in Chaos Zone
I saw that the recent news.txt (that not everybody reads) mentioned interest in feedback on the recent "8 powerup flags" game that was tried for a reset, and thought it would be worth asking the question here.

Which flagging game do you prefer to see in the zone? I'm not adding a poll because I think discussion > polls.

A. 8 Flags, no powerups, flag points, and a prize for collecting all. (correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is based on the structure of an old zone called "Jackpot")

B. 1 Flag, +1 to bullets and bombs lvl, no additional prizes or 'flag points'. (apparently based on some old place called Running Zone, or Rabbit Zone)

C. Combination of both above (our last reset), 8 flags, +1 bullets (but not bombs), flag points and reward for collecting all. (based on three sheets of pasta with bechamel cheese)

D. No flags at all? Some folks have mentioned the concept of flags in general is RUBBISH.

E. or of course a build your own rabbit zone pizza with your choice of any of the available toppings, delivery $8.

Personally, I don't really like any of the flag games too much. But that's mainly 'cause I can't tell who's got a high bty on radar when they're all the same shade of freakin' red. Getting a flag seems to be more expedient as a kind of stealthing device as it is for any of its intended purposes. But if I had to have one, I prefer the rabbitty one, ( Option B ), at least with just one flag, the extra firepower the player has is somewhat offset by the attention his (lone) red dot gets. Perhaps that game, with the feature that the power ball has, in that it appears on the expanded radar regardless of how far away he is, and perhaps regardless of stealth!

Ok, all yours.
One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.

Messages In This Thread
The Various "Flagging" Games in Chaos Zone - Nude For Satan - 02-10-2011, 03:27 AM