Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Various "Flagging" Games in Chaos Zone
[quote name='Nude For Satan' timestamp='1297319118' post='272616']

I believe (and only quote me on this if you add "not that Nude would know jack") that the flagging games in Chaos are there solely to preserve - in some way - elements of other zones that no longer operate.

Its kind of in the same spirit that sees Warzone played out for a couple of hours once a week in a subarena (of Chaos), that 4v4 & Premier League carries on as a subarena (of Chaos), and that other closed zones such as Alpha have (albeit basically unused) subarenas in Chaos. Simply because without this, they may not exist anywhere at all.

Keep in mind that flagging in Chaos pub arena is a simultaneous side-game of the general free-for-all of that dominates the arena. Its not the be all and end all. You can choose to participate in flagging, or not, and it kind of melds. I myself have periods of time where I'll swerve to avoid picking up a flag, simply because flagging simply doesn't interest me.

Point taken, though hyperbole noted, as the other alterations you have presented would be much more of a bastardisation than just throwing the flags into the mix.

[/quote]

Flagging (one flag, multiple flags...) is fine as long as there are no weapons upgrades for people that have flags. Weapons upgrades make the zone unbalance, especially with that gay shark that shoots a million bullets in a second. Points and jackpot are just fine.

Messages In This Thread
The Various "Flagging" Games in Chaos Zone - Ethylene! - 02-10-2011, 06:44 AM