Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Little Chaos.... (Map Feedback)
A 'little' something I've been slaving away at..

A scale reproduction of the original Battle Drone map..

Slightly smaller than the current Map we're using... and, as you can see, a very faithful reproduction of the original.

Spaces are tighter / smaller - tunnles have less width, open areas are also more compact, some areas have

structures that have had to be omitted to make them fit better... but for the most part everything is there.

Of course - the coords don't quite line up the farther out from center you get (map is centered on usable area - not based on 'coords'..) so for instance, J12 is actually between J11/J12 on this map... as you get to the corners of course... obviously what we know as A1 isn't at A1.. Smile

Anywho - look it over, let me know what ya think... changes / suggestions... etc...

I'm not big on LVZ or graphics, so if someone has or wants to contribute art, that'd be cool..

[Image: ScaleChaos.jpg]

Also - I'm not worried about the 'in zone leader board' to be quite honest... so I won't be editing the map to include that.. because it really breaks the feel of the map.

I have done some limited flight testing on this... it's pretty uncanny feeling - can almost fly it by memory in most places, of course some of the restructured areas will take some practice..

Oh, almost forgot, this map is about a square coord box smaller all the way around compared to the current Map, just to give you an idea of it's scale..

Enjoy!

Messages In This Thread
A Little Chaos.... (Map Feedback) - GC6 - 04-05-2014, 02:37 PM
A Little Chaos.... (Map Feedback) - GC6 - 04-06-2014, 03:17 AM
A Little Chaos.... (Map Feedback) - GC6 - 04-07-2014, 02:12 AM
A Little Chaos.... (Map Feedback) - GC6 - 04-07-2014, 05:21 PM
A Little Chaos.... (Map Feedback) - GC6 - 04-09-2014, 04:39 PM
A Little Chaos.... (Map Feedback) - GC6 - 04-22-2014, 03:32 AM
A Little Chaos.... (Map Feedback) - GC6 - 04-23-2014, 03:00 PM