Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An idea for a new kind of game play concerning Repels.
<div> </div>
<div>So, lately I have noticed an excessive use of offensive reps. People will use whatever they can to their advantage, however, it's painfully annoying and feels a bit "dirty".</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Also, the PB Thor Big Bee attack. As much as I love killing someone with this move, I feel it is unfair because the pilot using it generally does not suffer the consequence of the PB.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>My solution to these realities is below:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>What if:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>-Every player starts out the game with 0 repels.</div>
<div>-There is a set amount of 12 Repel's per game total represented by every pilot's death. Essentialy, when you die, your green leaves a repel. Two teams fight and gain Repel advantage through kills. This gives the green prize a new dimension as the player with repels can be used tactically and forces pilots to use Repels responsibly. This would eliminate the reckless use of repels in offensive rep kills and would essentially eradicate repel death's altogether as Repels would become precious. I think this would add a Capture The Flag dimension to games and matches as well as force pilots to raise the level of their skill.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>-Reintroduce self kills for PB thor moves. This would prevent people from using this move unless they were planning to kill themselves as well.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Thoughts/Ideas?</div>

Messages In This Thread
An idea for a new kind of game play concerning Repels. - mindriot - 03-24-2014, 05:12 PM