Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squad Evaluations - Season 23238977432349834
Quote:<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Caerbannog" data-cid="289548" data-time="1394792541">
<div>
Oh I'm sure we didn't like losing. But no one made a big deal out of it. Not everyone is as obsessed about the end result as ... well, some people on a "new" squad. IIRC, we just summed up the dumbest deaths / situations in the game and moved on.

The recruits could have something to do with some "new" squad recruiting two of our more active players. Don't quote me on that though, I'm barely online enough to show up on Sundays at the moment.

Still cool that someone does these. I ran out of things to say about the same 80 people a few seasons ago =)

</div>

Pretty much what Street said. You guys barely played Aquitas and he's a solid player.

With the exception of Enforcer and hibachi you guys have 11 active pilots who sign on at least twice a week. That's far more activity than any other squad. It will also prove to be a huge playtime issue for your team on Sundays as well. So good luck with dealing with that drama.

</div>
</blockquote>

Ah but you see, one of the better parts about being on Nguyens is the lack of drama. We're all old and tired, and seen hundreds of games. I haven't seen anyone whine about playtime once. We only ever start asking to play when we're subbing in silly subs or something Tongue

And my perspective is obviously euro-skewed, if I logged on, I'd see 7th and Aquitas practicing. That means that they seem active. It doesn't matter if they don't necessarily play games. A squad needs active players for the others to prac with to.. well, be  a squad. Being on Llamas you should know this from a few seasons back..

Messages In This Thread
Squad Evaluations - Season 23238977432349834 - Caerbannog - 03-20-2014, 04:12 PM