Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Objective League Squads Evaluations
<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Alpha Reunited
</span></b></i>

Looks stronger than ever. Filled with raw and youthful alpha west talent. If we boil down the facts you can't nothing but wonder how the subspace angels sprinkled their glitter over them, giving them a 2 week run on the alpha map to fine tune their gameplay right before regular season starts. Conspiracy anyone?

Nude who is captaining the team has become quite an expert at tactical subbing after past season of trial and error, often flipping the coin during matches by neutrializing the opponents gamestyle.

As usual they try to hide their  1337 skillz by playing the underdog card in the pre-season and throwing games, just to trick everyone and pick up a couple of wins during the first few rounds like we saw last season.

Starters: Bargeld, Baron 1,Hallowed. and Nude for Sven

Player to watch: Lightbender, you never know when he start rolling ships over.

Placement: 7-8

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Asses
</span></b></i>

Roster is filled with rust and they risk the possibility of getting relegated. Will probably fold mid-season.

Best line-up: Penguin, develop, seven, bhong.

Players to watch: Mr. Penguin

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Back-rrow
</span></b></i>

Will most likely fight for the bottom  spots in league. Have some strong players in Jones, Tunahead, Fedu, elfather, cicada and unreal but other than that its mostly lagged backarrowers using specially made dual-mounted backarrow keyboards with gold plated cherry mx black switches.

Player(s) to watch: Candymooker, captaining from spec as an excuse, trying to save his face by not playing.

Placement: 8-9

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">F***T**Nguyens
</span></b></i>

Roster is weaker then ever, KN and TVB are long past their prime and nowadays they are having a hard time recruiting quality pilots, having to make do with carebearbanana and other left-over scrubs.

Placement: 3-5

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Intrisistisic
</span></b></i>

Curt-Savage-Foushot- random 4th would be a nice line-up but seeing as their best pilots haven't logged in for a life-cycle this team is doomed to be a bottom feeder.

Player to watch: Pryde

Best active line-up: Curt-Thor-HG-Xena!

Placement: 6-7

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">LLamazeros
</span></b></i>

The day Llamas gets rid of their match-nerves and stops choking of fatigue they will start doing much better in league. Always a dark horse in the ladder.

Best line-up:Voodoo, Psyanide, PP, Street.

Placement: 2-4

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Port Ddrinkers
</span></b></i>

Most of their team looks like useless scrubs.

Best line-up: Plut, deathbymullet, THC, Pempu

Placement: 5-6

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">StarFury EXtreme
</span></b></i>

Got a decent team going that is catching momentum. Will probably do their best season in years. As long as SD doesn't go full tilt in the matches they could do some serious damage.

Best line-up: Something Clutch, shikaa, ufotable, Medicus.

Supersub: MfA

Placement: 5-8

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">The Dorks
</span></b></i>

This new team seems to consist of decent people.

Best line-up: swampthing, makron,damonkk, sayian

player to watch in spec: Enforcer

Placement: Top-3

Messages In This Thread
Objective League Squads Evaluations - ShadowRun - 10-19-2013, 11:06 PM
Objective League Squads Evaluations - 7th - 10-21-2013, 12:39 AM