Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity
I've been bothering Caer about this for weeks, and as the league manager I consider his actions to be somewhat questionable.

This week is sort of an opportune moment to complain on the forum as a lot of squads had to play with less than 4. My squad, Alpha Reunion has been struggling with this problem for more than a month, mostly having 1 or 2 other pilots aside from me show to the matches. Having told Caer about this trend in week 11, I requested an exception should be made to the roster lock and players on AR should be allowed to change squads. He said no, because the official rules required 2 no-shows. I cited 2 consecutive matches which should've be enough to satisfy the official rule:

Week 9: April 28th AR vs Requiem - AR showed 2 (Weasal and Badlamb)

Week 10: May 5th AR vs Assassins - AR showed 1 (Mighty Sven)

He refused. Now, It's clear to me that AR's activity will stagnate or decline, but despite this Caer has remained stubborn and held to his decision to refuse any players on AR from changing squads.

Please weigh in on this issue so it can be resolved. Personally, it's not fun to play on an inactive squad and I think it would benefit the league if some of the pilots on squads with less activity could be consolidated to active squads.

Thanks,

Weasal

Messages In This Thread
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - Crescendo - 05-26-2013, 07:58 PM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - Rage - 05-27-2013, 05:52 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - 7th - 05-27-2013, 08:46 PM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - hendrix - 05-28-2013, 06:34 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - 7th - 05-29-2013, 02:16 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - hendrix - 05-29-2013, 02:40 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - Three - 05-29-2013, 04:09 PM