Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity
Quote:its clear carabnnog suffers a mental illness, theres no much you can do.. the facts are there any player/captain/person of the league would allow the move.
but sadly you cant overcome his autism, youre a good and active on both pracs and sunday games, more active than most and this ISNT your home zone, its sad to see NEW a player willing to play not being able to and not enjoying our low populated zone.

See, that's where you're wrong.

The 4v4 council, who will run the next season (hopefully), was made aware of this issue and two other roster issues a while ago.

"Everyone" agreed that eleven weeks is plenty of time to actually figure out whether your squad is active or not. The roster locks are there for a reason. The time when it happens and who it affects is always a hot topic, though.

The season length Rage referred to wasn't planned. Had I known we have 12 (more or less) squads, I would've either ran it as a pyramid or split leagues. The long season does give the council a bit of time to, well, work. So it all kind of works out.

It turned out this way since squads formed after the league started. Maybe I should've just not let them join the league and listen to you whine on how I keep players who want to play from playing?

Messages In This Thread
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - Rage - 05-27-2013, 05:52 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - 7th - 05-27-2013, 08:46 PM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - Caerbannog - 05-28-2013, 05:52 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - hendrix - 05-28-2013, 06:34 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - 7th - 05-29-2013, 02:16 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - hendrix - 05-29-2013, 02:40 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - Three - 05-29-2013, 04:09 PM