Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity
Quote:I don't see why you are all worked up about this.   Caer has been following the rules the were set down.  He hasn't moved anyone illegally or when people were able to move freely he has and did move them when asked and allowed by captains of squads.  He can't just not follow the rules that were placed for the season.  And yes a lot of people on the council did say that weasel shouldn't be able to move just because of the bad circumstances.  I mean we never really voted, but we had a semi consensus that he should try to stay and get his team more motivated or wait until it folds.  and yes we'd probably move him if the council voted for him to move.  and who is bashing reds?

what caer is doing is correct.  follow the rules.  Yes, he may have a very opinionated and sarcastic comment or remark, who doesn't?  

Also, if we did move him.  We'd probably hear other people complain that caer broke the rules and moved someone when the hard roster lock was in place.  So it is a lose lose for him no matter what and by moving him it would make that squad be in a worse position then before    
I'm not worked up and I believe you should re-read the post. 

The attacking thing was from in game play, also mixed in with what he has posted in the forum. He is the league OP. He shouldn't be sarcastic or attacking players for any reason. He is no longer just a player....... I know he is your squaddie, so obviously you are going to back him up. I have nothing against Caer at all, I have always been friends with him.

Yes, the rules are the rules. If we let one move, then a floodgate of requests, directed towards Caer, would appear. It is a shitty situation, and I know it's no picnic dealing with subspace players in any capacity. 

My only point was that the post shouldn't have been made. There was no agreement, and until something is actually decided, with a vote, that what is being said on the council forum should not be posted for the public, for obvious reasons (you talk about the first few posts and the league would be up in arms... that is the whole reason for the council... to throw out ideas and make the league better, and make it easier on Caer). 

Messages In This Thread
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - Rage - 05-27-2013, 05:52 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - 7th - 05-27-2013, 08:46 PM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - hendrix - 05-28-2013, 06:34 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - 7th - 05-29-2013, 02:16 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - hendrix - 05-29-2013, 02:40 AM
Alpha Reunion's lack of activity - Three - 05-29-2013, 04:09 PM