Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
17 years SS Tourney - BIG PRIZE MONEY
Quote:6 man roster size is pretty small.  I'd say an 8 would be more realistic.  having two full lines just in case.  I know from being on outlaws/nguyens the starters usually always show, but on other squads that isn't the case.  I'd be game for playing for money, but 20 squads is probably unrealistic as well.  I could see 12-14 maybe.  

Quote:It is a generous donation and a nice idea.  There are some players (myself included) that can only show on Sundays every now and then (maybe 50%?).  We make sense to be included on a large roster that has extra room, but I doubt anyone would want us on a 6 (or even 8?) man roster.  If these inconsistent players don't play because they feel bad no-showing on a 6 man roster, it will be very difficult to get 20x6 players.
Exactly because of what u guys said, it will be max 6. This way anyone has a chance to reach the playoffs. Basically, if you have larger rosters, you can play the whole season with one line-up and then have completely different line-up in the finals. It wouldn't be fair if any team won it this way (league and prize).

With 6 man rosters, captains can have 4 top players, but I assume they will also pick 2 who may not be top, but are active and can be counted on to show every week.

The main idea is to get ppl back to SS and revive the 4v4 population.

Messages In This Thread
17 years SS Tourney - BIG PRIZE MONEY - Street - 01-17-2013, 05:37 PM