Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the incentive of joining a top tier Pro League squad?
To me it has always been who you get to prac with and share the experience of a title race. Sadly and selfishly I want to play with people who are similar and who understands teamwork and not alot of new players fit that criteria. I think that's beacuse new players who are mostly familiar with mixed pracs have a much harder time learning the intricate side of 4v4 and also the opportunities to improve are too few and too far apart. There are a few low-to-mid-tier squads who puts in the hard work and are nursering talent, like Discombobulate and Dropships last season for example and the future of 4v4 would be grim without these squads forming.

Having said that it doesn't take a top-tier squad, and I have enjoyed the struggle to form a competitive team from scratch (I have been part of starting more new squads than I can remember), but having played for so long, and most if not all the players on the top squads are seasoned veterans, sometimes you just want to be able to jump in and play and know that your teammates can perform, so I understand the people who ride the bench just to be able to play with their peers.

Messages In This Thread
What is the incentive of joining a top tier Pro League squad? - Arctos - 08-12-2014, 07:45 AM