Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the incentive of joining a top tier Pro League squad?
Quote:<div>
I've found that it is most important to play with a team you enjoy to play with.  I've played on a number of squads and my last two I've noticed that I've enjoyed them the most due to active and fun players.  A lot of the time if you are new and recruited to a higher tier squad due to potential, you won't play in the big games, but you'll be able to play/practice with the squad and play against other teams.  The squads I've been on allowed newer players to play in a lot of games, but in the big time matches the best lineups are usually played.  Newer players earn the right to play in these lineups after showing great promise or sometimes when people are gone they are given a chance to shine.

I believe, for me, that it is more fun to play in those league matches, then to sit and get a free ride.  The championships that I've won have been because I've played in them and helped obtain them.  I may not be the best player ever, but I am fairly wise in ss strategy and play a good support role.  If I didn't play in these games, I think that the free ride to me would mean nothing, but that is my opinion.

~7th, 7th Saga, Solartonix, Thundaga

</div>
^ and stuff

Messages In This Thread
What is the incentive of joining a top tier Pro League squad? - develop - 08-19-2014, 06:28 AM