Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S32 R13 Schedule & Ship settings?
i was thinking of suggesting a diminishing item count with the help of the bot for each new life. +3 reps, +2 reps, +1 rep (LL). 1 brick, 0, 0 ; etc. This would give a strong start in the beginning of games as that is when you will have the most items. Thus dying for items is not as much worth it.

the problem is that dying for items to "abuse" someone is FUN. Without it we will be bored.

I think all ships should have the same access to the same amount of items.

For ship settings..

weasel and shark are overpowered pretty much.

for the shark, it would be nice to see a LVL 2 bombs, no bullet delay after bomb, regular bullet dps. So a non emping weasel.

for the jav, increase x radar cost, lower stealth cost

for the bird, slight increase in thrust (still feels a tad off what a warbird should be) increasing this lets you play with the costs of x/stealth/aw of other ships.

for the levi, lower the cost of laying a mine, remove brick

for the lanc, reduce stealth and x radar costs

for the spider, reduce x radar cost, reduce cloak cost

for the weasel i'd rather see (LV1) red bombs with limited prox, doing the same damage as lvl 2 yellow bombs or more but i don't think you can do that. (if you can go like lvl2.4 in dmg that would even out difficulty so 2.3 to keep it fair) - the idea is "if i hit you, you're going to be hurt" However you can accomplish that. Raise bomb cost is needed already. sholdn't bomb cost = 1/2 of max possible damage including the duration of the EMP? So emp does roughly what 1200 on direct hit. emp costing 600 is wild so drop it 100 and say good luck. 500ish

-------------------

Messages In This Thread
S32 R13 Schedule & Ship settings? - A mirror - 11-10-2012, 05:23 PM