Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 36 Sign-Up & whatever thingies
Returning squads listed, Symphony added to rosters, Peeking Duck? granted captain on it (to add co-caps .editaccess playername:1 .. might work, if it doesn't, let me know).

--

As for the holidays, someone needs to check the weekends the games land on for NA holidays. No euro knows if 'muricans are assumed to be away BBQing babies on columbus day or firing shotguns in the air on cinco de mayo.

But yeah, remove euros and you end up with RSHL.

"Quick game, ADM only showing 4 at 10PM est timeslot. Revo would play with 4 to make it even, but with the rules, still makes it a 2+ goal lead mercy. Revo would go up 3-1 to end this quick. Next game in this series is Next Sunday at 5pm." ADM is Admirals, all euros. 10 pm game is a tad much. Seems like they have 7 squads + Admirals. Used to have a lot more. But euros would no-show the 10pm slots, muricans would no show the 5pm slots. No one got to play. Good times.

OH. A1 updated, but my archives didn't actually have full roster info (for either season). I guess copying the roster and not saving a .txt file before unlocking rosters isn't the best way to go about it. And the K/D score for regular season wins has not been adjusted to reflect any gains from dissolved squads.

EDIT: If anyone feels artsy and wants to add borders and stuff to the A1 gfx, go for it. The boxes just need to be adjustible for more winners for seasons to come. I was going to throw in some SS logos and ship logos once, but then I was lured away by boobs.

Messages In This Thread
Season 36 Sign-Up & whatever thingies - Caerbannog - 08-06-2014, 12:41 PM