Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THIS WORKS: Finding Chaos/League Zone
League is absolutely active but essentially only during daytime hours in the Americas, Judging by the time you made that post, you missed activity (pracs) by about 4 hours. Activity would start again around 6 to 7 hours after the time you posted (3 to 4 hours from the time I am posting).

There are exceptions, a few days ago 6 or 7 ppl were attempting to get a prac off the ground at around this time of day, but is was pretty optimistic!

Your reference to the Administrator's privileges is handy information. I will spread it around a large litany of people who have had no luck logging in.

Quite infuriating as the multiple-user setup of Windows is ridiculously user-hostile and - as far as I know - never ever been utilised to a positive end by anyone on the face of the Earth,

I hope you can have success finding the mysterious brigadoon that is a 4v4 game. League is indeed still operating (between seasons right now) and could always do with more folks participating, not to mention Chaos pub is in need of some pilots, and an attempt is being made to revive a powerball league.

- Nude

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.

Messages In This Thread
THIS WORKS: Finding Chaos/League Zone - Nude For Satan - 08-09-2014, 02:06 PM