Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerball league development and discussion
@mindriot concentrating on making it functional before adding extra niceties like a responsive design. i'm totally fine with it being broken on iphones and smaller screen devices for the moment. i program for a hobby so yes i also develop using javascript. thanks for the feedback. i enjoy the game, whether it's me getting owned or u... as long as the ownage is legit, like kill me in a cool way Smile.

oh, so creating, leaving, managing, and joining squads is 99.99% complete. go ahead and try it.

little bit on how it works:

• Anyone can create a squad.
  • You can change the name of your squad anytime. Names are not reserved (i.e. if you change your squad name from assassins to fortheluls, someone else can take assassins)
  • I will be confirming that you are the ?squadowner or have the squad tag in game for each squad in the league -- if you don't, you need a diff name.
  • You can only be on one squad at a time.Â
  • You can leave your a squad at any time (however if you are the admin of the squad with other pilots, you need to ensure there is another admin before you leave).
  • If you leave a squad and it has 0 pilots, it's deleted (unless it has participated in past league games, in that case it is deactivated)
  • Deactivated squads may be reactivated (only by the squad creator -- aka people can bring back squads e.g. sterling/the dark)
  • You can request to join any squad.
  • Squad admins can promote or demote pilots on their squad to captain or even admin.
  • Squad admins and captains can accept or deny squad requests.
  • Admins and captains can kick players of a lower or equal rank off the squad.
i will be wiping the database clean when the league officially starts so everyone feel free to help test now. pls.

Messages In This Thread
Powerball league development and discussion - Crescendo - 09-18-2014, 03:57 PM