Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been banned?
That's a beautiful painting.

Quote:<div>

I'm quite sure you drive a 1985 honda civic dx. ANYTIME KID. Anytime.

Thanks for the laughs Bhole. This shit is gold.

</div>

Three, you really don't want to get in a pissing match with me about this sort of thing. Here's a PICTURE of me in front of my garage giving you a salutation. That's a 2008 Mercedes E550 and a 2013 Audi S5 convertible. On the right is my old (2006) Lincoln Navigator I use to haul stuff to my lake house (which I'd be happy to show you some pictures of). Before I went to full on auto racing in an actual race car, I was a certified Porsche club track instructor. In other words, I taught people how to drive on a race track. At the time, I had a Boxster S that I used on track. In this PICTURE you can see me at the track with another car I had at the time, a Mercedes S420 in the background (my wife had driven it to the track that day with our friends). HERE I am sitting on the grid waiting to go on track that same day. In all honesty, I probably have more money in my camera equipment than you do in your little M3 that you are so proud of. So yea, just sit down and shut up.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Three" data-cid="291580" data-time="1406355740">
<div>

</div>

Three, you really don't want to get in a pissing match with me about this sort of thing. Here's a PICTURE of me in front of my garage giving you a salutation. That's a 2008 Mercedes E550 and a 2013 Audi S5 convertible. On the right is my old (2006) Lincoln Navigator I use to haul stuff to my lake house (which I'd be happy to show you some pictures of). Before I went to full on auto racing in an actual race car, I was a certified Porsche club track instructor. In other words, I taught people how to drive on a race track. At the time, I had a Boxster S that I used on track. In this PICTURE you can see me at the track with another car I had at the time, a Mercedes S420 in the background (my wife had driven it to the track that day with our friends). HERE I am sitting on the grid waiting to go on track that same day. In all honesty, I probably have more money in my camera equipment than you do in your little M3 that you are so proud of. So yea, just sit down and shut up.

</div>
</blockquote>

A guy named Mr. B-Hole on a 17 year-old spaceships game happens to paint like Bob Ross, golf like Tiger Woods, play tennis like Federer, rock like Metallica, photograph like Terry Richardson and drive like Andretti.

[Image: 5020329+_8d73aeb295f5bfe8abeca01eed4b46cf.jpg]
Just for the record I don't own a car, and have never held a driver's licence.

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Three" data-cid="291580" data-time="1406355740">
<div>

</div>

</div>
</blockquote>

My question is... Why is your name Mr. B Hole?   

A guy named Mr. B-Hole on a 17 year-old spaceships game happens to paint like Bob Ross, golf like Tiger Woods, play tennis like Federer, rock like Metallica, photograph like Terry Richardson and drive like Andretti.

</div>

1. I do have a knack for realism in painting HERE is a pic I took about half way through the painting process of the painting i posted here. (Source photo on the left, obviously)

2. I have an 8 handicap, that makes me a good golfer, not Tiger Woods.

3. I'm a 4.0 ranked tennis player, again, it means I can hold my own pretty well on a the court but I'm no Roger Feder. Ten years ago when i was still a 3.5 player, I won my club singles championship. HERE is the trophy.

4. I've been playing guitar and writing music since I was 16 and yea, I play a lot and I'm pretty good. HERE is my basement rehearsal space (not for the band, just for myself)

5. I've been into photography for about 15 years, my first digital camera was a Sony Mavica fd-88 and used floppy discs to record the images. I've recently upgraded from a Nikon d300 to a Nikon d800 and I have a bit of a gear collection habit.

6. Not sure what to tell you about the racing thing other than I'd be happy to answer any questions.

7. Maybe you haven't ever met people who actually do things outside of subspace but I can tell you, we do exist.

My question is... Why is your name Mr. B Hole?   

</div>

Heh, well, reasonable question. A long time ago I had a pretty good (real life) friend who played subspace after I got him addicted. He decided to name himself Mr. A-hole. I kind of half jokingly came in the arena one day as Mr. B-Hole and for whatever reason, I just kind of kept the name. Is what it is.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jwalker" data-cid="291586" data-time="1406397273">
<div>

</div>

1. I do have a knack for realism in painting HERE is a pic I took about half way through the painting process of the painting i posted here. (Source photo on the left, obviously)

2. I have an 8 handicap, that makes me a good golfer, not Tiger Woods.

3. I'm a 4.0 ranked tennis player, again, it means I can hold my own pretty well on a the court but I'm no Roger Feder. Ten years ago when i was still a 3.5 player, I won my club singles championship. HERE is the trophy.

4. I've been playing guitar and writing music since I was 16 and yea, I play a lot and I'm pretty good. HERE is my basement rehearsal space (not for the band, just for myself)

5. I've been into photography for about 15 years, my first digital camera was a Sony Mavica fd-88 and used floppy discs to record the images. I've recently upgraded from a Nikon d300 to a Nikon d800 and I have a bit of a gear collection habit.

6. Not sure what to tell you about the racing thing other than I'd be happy to answer any questions.

7. Maybe you haven't ever met people who actually do things outside of subspace but I can tell you, we do exist.

</div>
</blockquote>

Please take and upload more pictures of your things to the internet so you can share them on the forum of a dead game you no longer play.
<div>
<div>
jwalker, on 26 Jul 2014 - 1:54 PM, said:

</div>
Please take and upload more pictures of your things to the internet so you can share them on the forum of a dead game you no longer play.

So, first you deny that I am telling the truth, then when confronted with proof, you try to belittle the fact that the proof was presented. Yes, you are a moron.

</div>
Thread stack ... defeated,

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
tbh i'm actually kind of impressed. you have a lot of interests and this is probably the first time i've seen internet bragging done right.

(forcecap is still going to be here to stay, though, sorry. it's pretty much how it's always been that some people don't want to play with other people for whatever reason and you can't really force them to)

That's a beautiful painting.

</div>

Thanks.
tbh i'm actually kind of impressed. you have a lot of interests and this is probably the first time i've seen internet bragging done right.

(forcecap is still going to be here to stay, though, sorry. it's pretty much how it's always been that some people don't want to play with other people for whatever reason and you can't really force them to)

</div>

Thanks, it is just my opinion that forcecap should have a more stringent set of rules that don't allow it to be used randomly at any time by anyone for any reason. I know it's not going to change, and that's fine. I'm just finished playing the game.
so how did that C4 fare against the Porsches and what looks like a WRX?

WTF Get off my lawn!

<div>

</div>

</div>
</blockquote>

I read Three's post last night after I beat him up in 4 on 4. I could tell he was a little emotional, but this... this response, is a full body back breaker to the twerp. Good job man. The middle finger is a nice touch! Sweet rides dude, and please come back to Subspace Smile

I also thought the painting was very well executed. I really like it. Great job dude, post more of your work Smile
I think you better take a time-out three, you got spanked.

Your nice attempt to brag about owning a car at age, what, 35? Was not very impressive, as most people in this world can purchase a car long before that. Mr. B-Hole bragging about real talent and laying down proof left right and center. Enjoy your pout in the corner three.

If I may ask, B-hole, what geographical area are you from?  I was extremely into photography (and still consider myself a huge fan), but being from Illinois there simply isn't a ton of places to go that are nearby if you want to get into landscape photography.  I bought a Nikon D5100 a couple of years ago, took it everywhere for the first year I had it, then it's been sort of packed away in a closet ever since.  Midwestern life doesn't really offer a lot of different scenery and it feels like you've sort of hit a creative dead end after a short time.

Cool that from first impression you're a gear head!  I'm not so much into track racing as much as I am into 60's and 70's era muscle/classic cars.  I'd rather put money into an original Mopar than a modern luxury sports car.  I did cave, however, and bought my 2010 Challenger SRT8 when there were no 1970-1972 Challengers in my area after a year or more of looking (I did come close to buying an original 1970 GTO [my 2nd favorite car] but couldn't pull the trigger).  Which track do you race at?  A good friend of mine raced his Mustang at the track near Fort Atkinson, WI I believe it was (NASCAR does a road race there each season).  It's on my bucket list.

The other thing you and I share is a complete dislike of Three.  Kudos!

so how did that C4 fare against the Porsches and what looks like a WRX?

</div>

The guy in that Vette is named Bob and he is a full on track rat. He was in his mid 60's when this photo was taken. When the Porsche club has track events, they hold the spots for Porsche club members only until a certain date and then, if the grid isn't full, they allow non-Porsche club members to sign up and drive in the event. That Corvette Bob guy would wait until the day he was allowed to sign up and do it every time. He also went to BMW club, Viper club and other car club events. He drove the shit out of that car. Most Porsche club members are just rich guys with expensive cars who want to be able to say that they had their car on a track. So they mostly drive like weenies; fast in the straights but "city street" in the curves. So anybody who was actually driving well will blow these guys out of the water. Corvette Bob blew these guys out of the water. The guy in the WRX I didn't know, but he was really fast. Those WRX's are badass.
If I may ask, B-hole, what geographical area are you from?  I was extremely into photography (and still consider myself a huge fan), but being from Illinois there simply isn't a ton of places to go that are nearby if you want to get into landscape photography.  I bought a Nikon D5100 a couple of years ago, took it everywhere for the first year I had it, then it's been sort of packed away in a closet ever since.  Midwestern life doesn't really offer a lot of different scenery and it feels like you've sort of hit a creative dead end after a short time.

Cool that from first impression you're a gear head!  I'm not so much into track racing as much as I am into 60's and 70's era muscle/classic cars.  I'd rather put money into an original Mopar than a modern luxury sports car.  I did cave, however, and bought my 2010 Challenger SRT8 when there were no 1970-1972 Challengers in my area after a year or more of looking (I did come close to buying an original 1970 GTO [my 2nd favorite car] but couldn't pull the trigger).  Which track do you race at?  A good friend of mine raced his Mustang at the track near Fort Atkinson, WI I believe it was (NASCAR does a road race there each season).  It's on my bucket list.

The other thing you and I share is a complete dislike of Three.  Kudos!

</div>

I'm from Indiana. Of course it's always great to travel to places where the landscape is beautiful. HERE'S a shot I got in Santorini, Greece. Here's THIS one from the square in Brussels, Belgium and HERE'S one from atop the London Eye. But, my god, you could point the camera anywhere in these locations and get a good shot.. So what to do when not traveling? Indiana (and Illinois) aren't exactly landscape heaven. However, there are more photo opportunities than you might imagine. That D5100 you have has a lot of ability. In full manual mode, you can control shutter speed, aperture and ISO. This means you can do night shots, long exposures, very short exposures and macro stuff as well. I'll give you a few examples of stuff that I took in my own back yard. I put up a hummingbird feeder (suction cupped to a window) and then I sat inside the window one day and took about 300 shots and i got THIS one. (That's with a D300 and a 18-200mm DX lens with shutter speed at 1/250th of a second). HERE'S one of an owl that lives in the woods behind my house. HERE's the same owl in the summer time. i took both of these photos through the window of my kitchen nook without ever leaving the house. Speaking of the nook, HERE is a picture of it using a technique called HDR (high dynamic range). You take several shots with slightly different exposures and them combine them into one image with great exposure everywhere in the image.(Notice that the room is nicely exposed at the same time that the light from the windows is streaming in. My wife plants perennials in our front yard and I notice that tons of bugs are attracted to them. HERE is a macro shot of a bee on  a cone flower. (This one used the new D800 and a 200mm f/4 Micro lens with a ring flash.) So now, those were all taken without ever leaving my house. HERE'S a shot i took at the fourth of July fireworks display here in Indianapolis. We were invited to our friend's 8th story apartment downtown to wath the fireworks (which are shot off the top of the Regent's building), so I took my camera and a tripod and experimented with 8 second shutter speeds. It was a blast, and I got a few nice ones. Another fun (but very challenging) thing to try to photograph is bands. HERE and HERE are a couple of shots I took at the Bob Schneider show at the Rathskeller here in Indy on Wednesday night of this week. Rock shows are hard, there's low light and lots of motion so you need high shutter speeds to stop the action and avoid blur so you'd like to leave the aperture open wide to let more light in, but then your depth of field goes so low that it's hard to have the whole thing in focus. But still great fun and enjoyable. Lastly, HERE is a shot I took on my 37 minute commute to work. (My office is west of Indianapolis out in the country. This shot is not one of my favorites ever but I show it to make a point. I have my camera with me all the time. I constantly take pictures. For every good shot I get, I take 100 bad ones. That is one of the main pieces of advice I'd give you; take shitloads of photos. A few other random thoughts: Go on Youtube and type, "photography tutorial" and start surfing the massive quantity of free education that is there. The videos will inspire you to try all kinds of different things. Another thought: Absolutely go get yourself a copy of Lightroom and Photoshop and start learning these two pieces of software. Much of what comes directly off your camera REQUIRES post shooting editing. In this day and age, you NEVER see a professionally taken photograph that hasn't had post work done. You have to do it. Lastly, print some of your best shots out on BIG paper and frame it. Costco will print a 16x20 inch great print for 9 bucks. Do it. Having your best work on display in yhour house is inspiring and makes you want to take even better shots. Sorry this went on so long, I got carried away. Anyway, good luck.
(I did come close to buying an original 1970 GTO [my 2nd favorite car] but couldn't pull the trigger).  Which track do you race at?  A good friend of mine raced his Mustang at the track near Fort Atkinson, WI I believe it was (NASCAR does a road race there each season).  It's on my bucket list.

</div>

That GTO is a badass car. More fun at the drag strip though, than on a road course. I've raced at Mid-Ohio, Putnam Park, Indianapolis Raceway Park (IRP, although the name has now changed), Gateway (in St. Louis) and up in Joliette Illinois at a place called Atoubahn. Most of the time at mid-ohio though. The only road course I know of in WI is Road America and I've never raced there but i did go watch an ALMS race there a few years ago. ALMS is amazing.