Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S35 Semi-Final schedules, part 1
<div>All games are game 1 in a best of 3 series. Only this single game will be played this weekend, so it's not even a huge deal if you miss it to watch something as boring as soccer.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>3pm:</div>
<div>EGO vs. StarFire Elite -- 1286174</div>
<div>The Dark vs. Assassins -- 1286175</div>
<div> </div>
<div>4pm:</div>
<div>Outlaws vs. Critical Mass -- 1286176</div>
<div>Discombobulate vs. Dropships -- 1286177</div>
<div> </div>
<div>beastfu, Llamas and Backarrow were eliminated. Good season and all that stuff. Apparently NFS started something on Season 36 on the council forum... might want to check that. (I still didn't, so I have no idea what I'm advertising here)</div>
I didn't know anyone else came to my forum. :pardon:

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
Quote:<div>

<div>All games are game 1 in a best of 3 series. Only this single game will be played this weekend, so it's not even a huge deal if you miss it to watch something as boring as soccer.</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>beastfu, Llamas and Backarrow were eliminated. Good season and all that stuff. Apparently NFS started something on Season 36 on the council forum... might want to check that. (I still didn't, so I have no idea what I'm advertising here)</div>

</div>

Sigh. World Cup Weekend. Why would anyone schedule games for this Sunday when most people will be in a bar??

SIGH SIGH SIGH.
Quote:<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Caerbannog" data-cid="291287" data-time="1404921936">
<div>

<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>

</div>

Sigh. World Cup Weekend. Why would anyone schedule games for this Sunday when most people will be in a bar??

SIGH SIGH SIGH.

</div>
</blockquote>
what is this world cup you speak of?  
The seppos chuck enough of a spaz about a season not observing their local holidays & events ...can you imagine the furore if you then went on and observed the euro ones ...

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
Quote: 

<div style="font-family:Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:24px;font-weight:bold;color:#000000;">seppo</div>
<div style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana;">A derogatory term for Americans, originally a word play on "yank" rhyming with septic tank, shortened to "seppo". The term became popular among the British and the Australians around the time of WWII, when American soldiers were staged in both respective countries on the way to battle in Europe and Asia. At the time, the populations of both countries greatly resented that the Americans were able to seduce their woman with such ease. Not having much recourse, they lashed out the only way they could, creating silly derogatory terms.</div>
<div style="font-family:Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:24px;font-weight:bold;color:#000000;"><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana;font-style:italic;font-size:12px;">"Oi, thayt bloody seppo had saix wit me wife aynd me two sistuhs!"</span></div>
<div style="font-family:Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:24px;font-weight:bold;color:#000000;">Seppo</div>
<div>
<div style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana;">Derogertory word used by the English and Australians for all American nationals. Derived from Rhyming slang (Septic Tank = Yank)</div>
<div style="font-style:italic;color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana;">Will those stupid seppos ever shut up bragging about how much lemonade they can drink?</div>
</div>
<div> </div>
LOLOLOL

FU ABOS
WTF Get off my lawn!
BRING IT BIOTCHES
WTF Get off my lawn!