Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Rage and 9-Volt+ abuse the rules?
(12-05-2014, 05:14 AM)Odin Wrote:  I'll speak my 2 cents, I actually think Mindriot was within his right to do what he's doing, there's nothing wrong with that.  He's going for his prac points and it is good practice to run.  Engaging was basically when we would spread out and someone would overfire mindriot would pick them off.  The problem I have with the situation was that the game was over, riot had no chance of winning really, I had 3 lives left and as terrible as I am I honestly doubt Mindriot would kill me 3 times in a row.  I can run too if it realy came to it and I cared to in a practice where there's people waiting.  Most of the time I just spec if I don't want to take a death at the end and I'm not in the mood of actually dragging it out.  Eventually I suicided for toys since my team was clearly determined to chase him all out rather than slowly grind him down and force him to attack.  As the clock wind down it became obvious he wasn't trying to win by attacking but by us killingourselves chasing him.  This situation simply cannot play out as it did in a real game.  In the meantime I wanted to play more pracs and I think this kind of killed the arena.  

Mindriot, a similar situation played out a few weeks ago against Assassins and you calling Mop a coward and a terrible player.  The fact is that you're simply wasting time in situations like this and if you think that what you were doing is "engaging" you're lying to yourself.  

Anyways, as I said, I support people actually trying to win pracs and you're fully within your right to do whatever you want and play the game as you like.  I think it was pretty sad though and you clearly are emotionally unstable.  Trying your heart out yet flipping out when people turn the clock on you?  If the game was close and you had a legitimate reason to think you can actually win I'm all for you trying.  This was not such a case though.

Rage knew this was bannable and I don't think he'll be fighting it.  I frankly don't think that this should be a bannable offense though, especially if someone lags out and no subs are around.  If the other team is ok with someone who already played subbing into a lagged out slot I don't understand why it's such a big deal.  

Carry on now.

Odin, I assure you that if you were to jump off a bridge, I would hardly follow. Your perception of what is and isn't winnable isn't up for debate here. 

Not exactly sure how you arrived at the conclusion that I wasn't trying to win when I was clearly picking you off 1 by 1 and sent one of your team mates to spec in a 3 on 1 situation.

The only stale mate situation occurred in the final minute when Rage subbed in and refused to attack after failing to kill me. If you recall, I was speaking in pub commenting on the fact that he had already died out.

I think it's ironic that the only two people that made personal attacks on me are you and Rage, coincidentally the two individuals who were on the same team that cheated.

In the first 5 minutes in the 3 on 1 you began insulting and name calling me, where is your belief in yourself as a pilot to kill a man 3 on 1? All you had to do was push but you resolved to sitting idly and insulting me, it's in the log in case you have a sudden case of amnesia. I don't think you have too much backbone if you gave up so easily, and you actually have the nerve for calling me emotionally unstable because I was playing a game by following the rules when your team clearly didn't. You are left with personal attacks as the facts have already been truthfully and clearly presented. I bite my thumb at you sir.

Of-course you don't see cheating as a big deal as you clearly benefited from it. What an earth shattering surprise.  [Image: cool.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Rage and 9-Volt+ abuse the rules? - mindriot - 12-05-2014, 02:59 PM