Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SVS Leagues History wiki
It's getting busy, a few updates are coming in.  Need to work out a way to manage it without getting too stressed out.

I am leaning towards suggesting that in most cases, if someone has new info to add, generally follow these rules:
- If its just one or two simple additions (player was on this team in this season), feel free to edit the wiki directly
- If its more extensive or convoluted (removals, renamings, multiple new additions), then please either:
- - advise in a post here,
- - send a message directly to me (pm, ?message, eMail, slip note under door, draw hasty diagram on beer coaster) or
- - use the "Discussion" page for one of the pages that needs updating. (again I am notified when anything is changed). The Discussion page link is at the left of every page.

I do vet every edit to keep format consistent and wholesale changes are making my head hurt. Youse know who youse are! (but of course I appreciate all the info)

I am going to try to set up a google drive / cloud account specifically for ppl to drop any supporting files etc in if its easier to provide info that way.
One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.

Messages In This Thread
SVS Leagues History wiki - Nude For Satan - 02-05-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: SVS Leagues History wiki - Tunahead - 02-05-2015, 11:51 AM
RE: SVS Leagues History wiki - Street - 02-05-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: SVS Leagues History wiki - Captor - 02-06-2015, 05:35 AM
RE: SVS Leagues History wiki - treachen - 02-06-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: SVS Leagues History wiki - High Gain - 03-02-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: SVS Leagues History wiki - Nude For Satan - 03-06-2015, 05:28 AM