Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cash Flow King's hiatus
Hello

I'd like to remind you all, including misters Mindriot and Sath.

Cheating in 4v4 pracs is not really tolerated. My watchful eye sometimes needs sleep too, it's true. But when I constantly have ?messages about a certain person doing this and that and I end up reading the practice game log and everyone is steaming, I have to do something.

CFK will take a three day leave for being bricked in a box and spamming out.

Stupid things in pracs that might result in this include but are not limited to; Actions after dying out, such as repelling. !kicking people from your team to achieve something stupid. Doing it to end a prac someone is running to is still kind of dumb, but unless you constantly start doing it after dying out fast, won't be punishable.
This is the second time he's cheated in a prac in as many months. Can we permanently remove him? He's clearly a cheater that is worried about his robot statistics.

Actually, last time he swore that if he got banned for 3 days he would quit due to the principle of the matter (yes, he used the word "principle" after cheating). When he comes back, it might be worth taking him off ignore just to see the giant tantrum he throws. It could be pez-esque.
I was at a bed and breakfast over the weekend, and was too busy yesterday to play subspace. I hear Caer banned me for accidental spamming out calling for help.... Apparently that is "bannable cheating". Whatever the case, I see Digs still has nothing to do but talk about fantasy sports all day in spec, and obsess about me on forums. Someone find him a girlfriend or a hobby. I would greatly appreciate it.
what did I do? the only thing I can think of is I said, "just trying to get out before... whoever it was"

if you really think I am stupid enough to both cheat/abuse/ruin as well as admit it in the same minute... you are the stupid one.

How do you guys take dying out unintentionally? Do you sock yourself in the face or blame someone else?

EDIT: I want my warn status removed. What the fuck.
[quote name='A mirror' timestamp='1321473077' post='279352']

what did I do? the only thing I can think of is I said, "just trying to get out before... whoever it was"

if you really think I am stupid enough to both cheat/abuse/ruin as well as admit it in the same minute... you are the stupid one.

How do you guys take dying out unintentionally? Do you sock yourself in the face or blame someone else?

EDIT: I want my warn status removed. What the fuck.

[/quote]

What warn status? Everyone is on a constant warn since everyone has been told not to be an asshole once a year, every year, for fifteen years.

You've been known to do some... questionable things, maybe you were too drunk to notice but the banstick doesn't care.