Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
squad
With the Ster sitting this one out I need a team. Haven't been overly active since last season ended but I will be available for pracs and league games. I don't care where or what I play.

Adept
Adept | Critical Mass
Are you interested in creating a new squad? There are plenty of pilots without one. All the Sterling and Dropships guys, several from Outlaws, Cosmic Rift and WTF? from last season. I would say at least 20 in total.
If it's not too late I could probably swing that. If they put me on Ster and give me captain I can add a few active people and make sure we at least show 4 to games, shouldn't be tough.
Adept | Critical Mass
Talk to Caer!
I added you as a captain for "Team Goku". This Sunday is easter and there are a few squads not looking much to start season sooo yeah, another pre-season.
SF's number might be a bit off, though. At least if you only count active players.
Thanks. Can you change team name to Disavowed and my name to Adept.

And remove everyone from Sterling so I can add the few that will be somewhat active this season.
Adept | Critical Mass
Goku now on Disavowed as Adept
Jinxi now on BIA as Jinxi, move backarrow's roster over.
Great Adept, thx for doing that! If anyone could come up with another squad, that would be even more awesome Smile
A quick update on this, which will be reflected on the schedule as well; Disavowed won't be joining after all. So it's just the 8 squads.