Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professional league - April 2015
Reduce roster sizes. As much as I like everyone on BIA, we have 10+ players at each game.. and 5-6 play in a game. I'm sure this is the same for many squads. Reduce roster to 8-10 max.

This would force new teams to be created as others get forced out of squads. With a current roster size of 14 either half your squad benches or you have inactives rostered. Either way it's pointless having 14 players on a squad. If 4 players are forced off each squad the result is 25-30 players needing new homes. This could result in 3-4 new squads being created.

If that happens you could have a split AML and PRO league again, and thus having a competitive AML with weaker teams having a shot and a competitive PRO as well.

If anyone can explain the reason we have 14 players on rosters please do. If your reason is some times people don't show up, that's a stupid reason. If you're telling me that 14 players is needed to show 5 players on a sunday then clearly your squad is full of people who don't play, period.

Messages In This Thread
Professional league - April 2015 - Captor - 04-28-2015, 10:41 AM
RE: Professional league - April 2015 - Surrey - 05-01-2015, 01:48 AM