Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professional league - April 2015
I agree that reducing roster size will not get the affect that people desire.   Most players getting cut are the ones that are inactive or cannot participate for various reasons.  I understand there are issues with allowing teams to schedule games but at this point it is in everyone's best interest to go back to allowing teams to schedule their games.  The time restraints of just Sunday at 3 and 4 pm is pretty limited to quite a few players.  Sterling cannot participate because of this rule as a lot of Sterling pilots work on Sunday.  That includes Rage and I.  That's arguably two of the best players left in this game that cannot play due to the current scheduling structure.  As always if Rage and I are able to play then Sterling will flock back to play.  I am only using Sterling as an example because i know very well what our issues are with this topic.  

People will argue that teams will try to use scheduling tactics to their advantage.  I will point out that if anyone cares about having meaningful games anymore or having enough people to show the captains should try to schedule in the best interest of both teams involved.  With that point said we should maintain the Euro friendly schedules we always have had to allow everyone to play.  But why force two American teams to have to always play at 3 and 4pm est Sunday?

There is no influx left of new players.  We should focus on trying to get competitive games of what we have left.  Most people here are adults now.  I would hope that they would understand how to schedule games.  It's been done in the past.  I don't know why we cannot go back to that structure as the current one is just too limited.  

Sunday will continue to be the most active day whether or not the majority of the games are played that day.  I'm sure a good amount of teams will still schedule on Sunday I just propose that there is more flexibility. 

Messages In This Thread
Professional league - April 2015 - Captor - 04-28-2015, 10:41 AM
RE: Professional league - April 2015 - Seismic - 05-11-2015, 05:28 PM