Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bots back up! (was: Biller problems - Bots down)
As you may have noticed, the Central Biller went down last Wednesday around the time when the two week reset was supposed to occur. The Biller came back up a few hours later, but no reset occurred. After doing maintenance on the bot server yesterday, the Biller did not allow all the bots to log back in, and today it will no longer allow any connections from the bot server to log in. After some experimentation on my part to try and remedy the problem, in a hilarious turn of events, now I also can't log in! 

So, it appears that when the Biller came back up on Wednesday it launched in a bad state and needs to be rebooted. I've sent out the bat signal to try and get that done, but I have no idea when Priit will get to it.

So, if we have no bots, that will impact the weekend's games... The websites and forum remain up.

I'll update when I get more info, but I basically expect the Biller to get rebooted at some point and that will fix the problems. If you see the Biller reboot in the zone (green text that says "NOTICE: Connection to central database server restored"), please post that info here.

--hallu
Bots back up, so all should good for today's Pro League games and Chaos' fun'n'games!

--hallu
If you get the "Too many login attempts" dialog and are locked out of all zones - please post that fact here! Thanks.

--hallu
(05-24-2015, 05:52 PM)hallucination Wrote:  If you get the "Too many login attempts" dialog and are locked out of all zones - please post that fact here! Thanks.

--hallu

I haven't been able to login since yesterday afternoon with the "Too many login attempts" problem .
Hopefully it gets resolved soon ! thx
twist
Tidal msg'd me about same problem, but he was on already so it's fixed for him atleast now
(05-24-2015, 06:45 PM)Captor Wrote:  Tidal msg'd me about same problem, but he was on already so it's fixed for him atleast now

Fixed for me too thanks hallu !