3pm:

OUTLAWS vs. Llamas -- 1305812
Pure vs. Cosmic Rift -- 1305813

4pm:
StarFire Elite vs. Evil Geniuses -- 1305814
The Dark vs. B.I.A. -- 1305815

and next weekend broncos vs. panthers aw yeee
i asked hours ago for pure to be changed to 4pm est
asked ingame, caer proceeded to ignore me after his erate took a big hit vs hogans. is there anyone who i can talk to about scheduling
(01-28-2016, 09:08 PM)p.k Wrote:  asked ingame, caer proceeded to ignore me after his erate took a big hit vs hogans. is there anyone who i can talk to about scheduling

You can't ask me anything in-game as I have you ignored on all known aliases. Also you would not have asked me anything after the only 10 minutes I spent on spaceships last night as I left.
In this case though, Mindriot. As a somewhat acting cap for Cosmic Rift he would be the one to talk to.
(01-29-2016, 06:05 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  
(01-28-2016, 09:08 PM)p.k Wrote:  asked ingame, caer proceeded to ignore me after his erate took a big hit vs hogans. is there anyone who i can talk to about scheduling

You can't ask me anything in-game as I have you ignored on all known aliases. Also you would not have asked me anything after the only 10 minutes I spent on spaceships last night as I left.
In this case though, Mindriot. As a somewhat acting cap for Cosmic Rift he would be the one to talk to.

I'm totally okay with this. Let's play at 4pm.