Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to login to SSCX Chaos/League Zone SVS
Hey guys,

since I came back from a holiday two weeks ago, I've been unable to log in to SSCX Chaos/League Zone SVS. It just hangs on the "connecting to SSCX Chaos/League Zone SVS" for a minute and then throws a pop-up saying "Failed to connect to the server. Check to make sure the server is online..."

I have no problems logging in to Trench Wars. Someone said my ISP might have been banned?
(01-29-2016, 07:02 PM)Tunahead Wrote:  Hey guys,

since I came back from a holiday two weeks ago, I've been unable to log in to SSCX Chaos/League Zone SVS. It just hangs on the "connecting to SSCX Chaos/League Zone SVS" for a minute and then throws a pop-up saying "Failed to connect to the server. Check to make sure the server is online..."

I have no problems logging in to Trench Wars. Someone said my ISP might have been banned?

Was just in the zone, was disc'd, and I am now having the exact same issue. I can connect to Trench Wars, no internet problems, restarted computer, deleted and re-added zone. I show 50 people in Pro right now.

Did I just get banned for flying around in an empty arena or is this a problem more people are running into?

Per Hook "alot of us has had it, an IP block that goes away after around a month or so. changing IP via an VPN worked for me, via an iphone share worked for Sika, Tuna just waited Smile"

I would hope that this could be rectified by Hallu? I tried a few VPN's with ping's / ploss that were massive...

GG.
http://forum.svssubspace.com/showthread.php?tid=13955&pid=197613#pid197613

LOL. Guess this isn't just a few people......