Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S38 Playoffs!
Outlaws take home the regular season win with 14-2 and +93 K/D.
Outlaws have until this Friday to pick their opponent for the BO3 semis. The default pick lands on The Dark, as they are #4. The other option is BIA.

Llamas finished 5th and thus have to pick between SFE and Pure (who would be DQd by no-shows, but that'd just be a bye round for sure). The default here is SFE.

Everyone plays at 3. The squads who want to play at 4, will also play at 4. Otherwise the will play at 3 and 4 if necessary next weekend. This sucks for grunster, but oh well.

For anyone interested in the stats aspect, go oogle at the statistics now. Playoffs will ruin the integrity slightly as people will have access to a different number of games. I'll save some of the stats but parsing that later was always an issue.
you bastard how can I record them? And fwiw it is spelled grunTsTer with 2 t's. If The Dark shows up like they did last Sunday i.e. blink and benji, the Outlaws would be wise to choose BIA instead.
(03-01-2016, 08:20 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  Outlaws take home the regular season win with 14-2 and +93 K/D.
Outlaws have until this Friday to pick their opponent for the BO3 semis. The default pick lands on The Dark, as they are #4. The other option is BIA.

Llamas finished 5th and thus have to pick between SFE and Pure (who would be DQd by no-shows, but that'd just be a bye round for sure). The default here is SFE.

Everyone plays at 3. The squads who want to play at 4, will also play at 4. Otherwise the will play at 3 and 4 if necessary next weekend. This sucks for grunster, but oh well.

For anyone interested in the stats aspect, go oogle at the statistics now. Playoffs will ruin the integrity slightly as people will have access to a different number of games. I'll save some of the stats but parsing that later was always an issue.

Unless King/Village say differently before Friday, Outlaws choose B.I.A..
Yeah, we take BIA
Pure is still alive, why dq??
3pm:
OUTLAWS vs. B.I.A. -- 1306119
Evil Geniuses vs. The Dark -- 1306120
Llamas vs StarFire Elite -- 1306121
Cosmic Rift vs Pure -- 1306122

4pm:
Match 2 of each match-up where the captains agree to play a second game. Otherwise it'll be next week at 3.
Oh so we havent dq;d and you just wanted the easy route, not surprised gl
(03-05-2016, 10:58 PM)p.k Wrote:  Oh so we havent dq;d and you just wanted the easy route, not surprised gl

On behalf of the 4v4 league, fucking kill yourself. Holy fuck.