Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry couldn't wasn't able to record matches
After my bad idea this past week to do the free "upgrade" from windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro I rolled it back days later. When I was on 10 during those few days I had to reinstall subspace from steam to play on 10 for some reason. My FPS dropped down to about 80-100 but the problems with windows 10 for me were numerous. I said screw it and went back to 7 whereupon I redownloaded subspace. With both downloads I lost my saved usernames and passwords to about 40 or so aliases but I remember several that really matter Smile  When I fired up Shadowplay to record this past Sunday during the the first match of the day it was WTF choppy, 1-2 FPS lol, to say the least. So instead of recording and watching the matches I spent over 2 hours trying to fix Geforce experience and other related nvidia drivers/software. After reinstalling all and launching Subspace the problem was still there. I decided to look at options and advanced options and found that I had software emulation box checked in advanced options Sad Not really sure wtf that is supposed to do but I knew I never had that checked before so I unchecked it and voila Shadowplay works great now Smile

and no the problems I had with windows 10 weren't subspace related :p
told you not to "upgrade"
(05-30-2016, 08:20 PM)p.k Wrote:  told you not to "upgrade"

yeah  Sad