Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
season 39 Round 13 posted
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgl1Z3R2q9iJ5u1c0-J0MoQ LOL candyman
F4 spectating seems to add lag to the replays, boo Sad y u do dis 20 year old game
People missing energies, jumping around as it were all on my screen in real time. Also due to tanks being tanks or the extra lag in the recording, you can see various bombs completely dropped. Rojo went for a gunduel on Legaycy after hitting him with "two" bombs. One of them did no damage and rojo fucked up the resulting gunduel too. Hurrah \o/
Which replay did you see? Everything that hit Rojo dealt damage, how about you clean your eye sockets from that dry cum and re-watch the footage?

+10 grunt
(07-25-2016, 02:40 PM)p.k Wrote:  Which replay did you see? Everything that hit Rojo dealt damage, how about you clean your eye sockets from that dry cum and re-watch the footage?

+10 grunt

How about you actually read what I wrote before you come here drooling with rage you autistic fuck. I said Legacy tanked damage before you fucked up your attempted gunduel and pb thor on him. And stop talking about yourself in third person, christ almighty you dumb fuck.
There were more than 1 gunduel on that game you stupid cunt; specify time next time salty piece of shit
(07-26-2016, 05:51 PM)p.k Wrote:  There were more than 1 gunduel on that game you stupid cunt; specify time next time salty piece of shit

Sweet. How many of them fit the scenario I described? You autistic fucking assclown