Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 40 Squads
Outlaws win season 39 with a 2-1 series over Llamas, who as we know were in the finals for winning the regular season.

This would be the place to post whether or not you're returning for Season 40.

Returning / joining:
Llamas
StarFire Elite
B.I.A.
Outlaws (I think I saw something confirming it, but maybe I was already half asleep)
Assassins, apparently. I think the Notorious M.O.P. is currently still locked out though Sad

No reply:
The Dark (but jocker is probably scared of the mighty llamas)
Dune

Not returning:

Rumored:
Someone said they overheard their aunt's cousin's nephew talking about Peeking and Symphony.. you never know.

We'll be looking to start the next season as soon as we can, which is also the schedule for my A1 update. I wouldn't expect that to happen before the weekend though.

For rostery hoops we need to pull the usual move of moving the database forward to pre-season and then unlock it.

Also if anyone has any earth shattering changes to the rules, leave em floating around here somewhere.
(09-05-2016, 04:21 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  Outlaws win season 39 with a 2-1 series over Llamas, who as we know were in the finals for winning the regular season.

This would be the place to post whether or not you're returning for Season 40.

Returning:
Llamas
StarFire Elite
B.I.A.
Outlaws (I think I saw something confirming it, but maybe I was already half asleep)

No reply:
The Dark (but jocker is probably scared of the mighty llamas)
Dune

Not returning:

Rumored:
Someone said they overheard their aunt's cousin's nephew talking about Peeking and Symphony.. you never know.

We'll be looking to start the next season as soon as we can, which is also the schedule for my A1 update. I wouldn't expect that to happen before the weekend though.

For rostery hoops we need to pull the usual move of moving the database forward to pre-season and then unlock it.

Also if anyone has any earth shattering changes to the rules, leave em floating around here somewhere.

Assassins return.
speak with council, obvious aml squads like SFE Dune who during mid season couldve made changes to roster adding new players hoping to play could not be added, such squads are in their own league everyone can see that and im sure other caps wouldnt care at all allowing these squad to alter their rosters mid season. players like lugg g bone panny and a handful more whom i cant remember right now to name have appeared in game asking to join a squad, and when they are told they cant they just disappear. i dont think its harmful to let these aml squad alter there rosters with more newbies

ofcourse it would be insane to let someone like nacre join sfe mid season, thats why it should be spoken with council. it will be a bit of work but its for the sake of the league? who cares?
Please add Assassins to the roster page.

Please remove Cosmic Rift and Evil Geniuses from the roster page... neither are returning or played last season. Some players on these rosters will be players added to the Assassins roster and it would be best to forgo the bullshit back and forth banter on the subject.

Thank you for organizing the next season of Pro League.
Remove remainder of players from roster Pure and remove Rojo from BIA, also ojo lives with me and has his own pc, can he play league along with me? I dont see it has a problrm considering the nguyens used to play all from the same house on sundays.
Caer can you please post the thread for the next season again? We need to start this ASAP if we want another season.