Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roster Change Request #2
Please...

Remove: Groovy Aardvark, arc
Add: the seven year itch, T-C-B

Thanks
(06-03-2017, 12:29 PM)Peeking Duck? Wrote:  Please...

Thanks

Why are rosters not open for the captain's to do this?   Seems inefficient to me if you have to go through all of this to change your roster within the first half of the season.   I understand for the 2nd half it would be wise, but early on let people move or change rosters so they can critique their teams until it is an active one.  
(06-03-2017, 12:45 PM)7th Wrote:  

Thanks

Why are rosters not open for the captain's to do this?   Seems inefficient to me if you have to go through all of this to change your roster within the first half of the season.   I understand for the 2nd half it would be wise, but early on let people move or change rosters so they can critique their teams until it is an active one.  

I'm assuming it's so there's not a double-squadding free for all.  Although I agree there should be an easier way to manage this action.
(06-03-2017, 05:10 PM)Peeking Duck? Wrote:  
(06-03-2017, 12:45 PM)7th Wrote:  

Thanks

I'm assuming it's so there's not a double-squadding free for all.  Although I agree there should be an easier way to manage this action.

Mostly this. And also prevents aliasing multiple times making the squad stat pages very silly.
Also these changes were done.