Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Caer
Can you please post the current league rules where it says 'slots only convert when you are losing so you can't prevent a loss of K/D'.

!norating deserved to win that game, but that has nothing to do with the rules. You randomly decided they should win, when the bot would have converted the unused slot to deaths.

Please explain. Thanks
While you're at it caer, post the section in the rule book where it says you can't add a 7th team to the league before the season starts
Oh right, we appeal.

Since you are directly involved, I suggest finding a way to get this resolved without you being the judge. You know you used !refend just because the bot would convert the slot into deaths.
the bot ended it
WTF Get off my lawn!
caer please add psycho psematic to style roster remove space invaders
Asking Hallu to move this thread to the council forum as it will otherwise be derailed.
This looks like something you should be asking underlord and not caerbannog, game ended while norating was up so bot cant convert to deaths on winning team. Good win though keep the squad morale up and maybe show 4 next week

*ps maybe reach out to cerium to returning to svs and help with bots, he still plays
Bot probably would've converted all unused slots.

And peek using his spideysenses got this moved to the council forum with a few less derailing posts. The gist of it is, we got our best scientific minds looking into it.
https://i.imgur.com/EUTZcdn.gifv
IMO Street owes Caer an apology
Well, it's a tricky one when there is no rule that binds to this exact case.

There are rules that can be read in favor of both parties, but here's the ones I think are in favor of pure K/D:

The minimum number of players required to start a game is 2.
Unused slots on the losing team will be converted to deaths before the matches are ended.

I would guess there will be at least one rule added after this. It could even require two different rules that include the speccing while winning and unused slots or agreements for 3v3.