Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
request before its too late caer
Saiyan banned for racial slurs or derogatory comments, or whatever, against current leadership yet the mod and admin of pro league tosses out racial epitaphs like Experian hands out your social security number and credit score. Isn't it grand? Oh the double standard. WTF to that.

The public map still is the size of FUCKING TEXAS, how many people compete in master of chaos, which in itself is a joke, what, 15?. Excluding the shitty bots that attach to you and literally kill you. Jesus, nobody gives a fuck about master of chaos, with BURSTMONTSA against whoever, in a battle of the TITANS that nobody who is remotely decent have heard of. Fire up superpower, shields, and bursts, in an enclosed space in a random corner after 30 minutes of finding that other person you're trying to kill that is somewhere in the Galaxy you're in. Bad.

If any team folds where is the wait list as it was unfathomable to have another team join the league and upset the very delicate balance of 6 teams in it (pretty sure I wanted team #7). I still have 10 people ready to go that would smash whatever roster exists now, but hey, who cares right?

I'm happy to write the check, same as Ozn, Devious, treachen, and myself were years ago for our own bots and server. We want a successful pro league. We can swing it, server costs aren't that egregious. If it's about money step the fuck down, I'll write the check and it won't bounce. I want pro league to grow, not die. Step down, same with little adolf you have running pro. Kicker is, you two clowns would be permanently banned for running this zone, and league, into the ground. If it's about keeping power because you live in your mother's basement, keep doing what you're doing. It's a noble cause. I mean I'm on fucking edge to see BURSTAMONSTA against whoever next month in chaos to claim the prize of MASTER of nothing.

Fuck both of you.

To be crystal clear, that means you hallucination, and you caerbannog. Fuck you.

Three

Messages In This Thread
request before its too late caer - p.k - 01-29-2018, 06:50 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - Three - 02-04-2018, 07:28 AM
RE: request before its too late caer - p.k - 02-11-2018, 02:59 AM
RE: request before its too late caer - p.k - 02-15-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - Ozn - 02-16-2018, 02:10 PM