Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
request before its too late caer
(02-11-2018, 04:16 PM)saiyan Wrote:  Street,

Being a shit player who can normally only attract shit players to his team is NOT "trying to save league". We've seen Candyman play with Three, Rage, Ozn, Seismic, Tuna, Sika, etc. He would stack his team any time he had the chance. But he usually can't unless he gets lucky & some old pros decide to give him a chance. No offense but you're just naming captains of bad teams  as the "saviours" of this game.

On Assassins:

Season 39 Everyone knew outlaws would win. No other team had a chance. It was a 1 team league, but you had no problem with that since your team played in the finals.

Season 40 Ass comes back. Now its a 2 team league, up from 1. Not only that, you lost your 6th team and we filled that hole. Player count went up this league and even moreso the following league. Yeah, Ass definitely killed league in 2017.

It seems you have a problem when things dont go the way you want.

Saiyan, most of what you wrote here is untrue. I've played in every season since 2002, and if we're talking about winning, we can say that most of the time things didn't go my way.

Naming captains of bad teams as the "saviours". Sure if you see it like that. The way I see it, without these people, the league doesn't exist. SFE, Outlaws, Symphony and Llamas are the reason any of us still has a chance to play league on Sundays. And the core of these squads hasn't changed in the past 5-10 years. SFE specifically did for this game more than anyone else.

Now.. Season 39 should actually have been quite competitive, here are the rosters: http://svssubspace.com/index.php?page=Rosters&season=20
What happened is TD and BIA started having trouble showing up sometime during the season. If they didn't have these problems, I'm pretty sure that season would've been much more competitive. Llamas were in the finals because we had the best record. TD vs OL semis were actually close - OL won game 1 in overtime.

Season 40 - out of 54 games in 4 months, there were 2 that were interesting in the finals. How is that fun? Did you really enjoy playing that season?

If you read my posts in the last 5 years, you will see that I always wanted some sort of parity. Wouldn't it be cool if there were 2-3 competitive games every week instead of 1 every two months?  <- Please answer this question. You obviously are one of the best in 4v4. I'm curious to understand why you and players as talented as you would only play on a stacked team that has >75% chance of winning.

Seriously, don't you think you'd be able to make the top 3 playing with Symph or SFE?  Making the finals with them would be a bigger success than 5 titles with Assassins.

Also, attracting players to a team doesn't exist anymore, it's 2018 and there are no new players. We've all known each other for decades. We can continue having a league only if we all work together - so why not have a few more competitive seasons before the game is dead?

As for your ban, I don't know much about what happened or whether you should have been banned. But why would you even try to use a squad name "Fuck hallu" or a "country Niger"? It sounds to me like obvious trolling and "let's see what hallu/caer/whoever does now" type of thing.

Messages In This Thread
request before its too late caer - p.k - 01-29-2018, 06:50 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - p.k - 02-11-2018, 02:59 AM
RE: request before its too late caer - Street - 02-11-2018, 05:07 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - p.k - 02-15-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - Ozn - 02-16-2018, 02:10 PM