Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
request before its too late caer
(02-15-2018, 06:10 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  Fun fact, I stopped reading after these insightful nuggets:

All because of bias/hate/jealously. At what point do we say enough. Now you may say well Three you're a hypocrite you said you would ban hallu and caer. That's drunk talk. I would let them in, only to smash their heads in. I welcome that opportunity.
--
You pull a claim of bias out of your ass, retcon something you apparently said before, then say something equally retarded. If you had anything useful to say after that, tough luck.

Pool your welfare checks with Ozn, start your own server, make your own 4v4. You love to pretend it's simple as pie. Chaos has the SS uhh.. exclusive deal on 4v4, but you also wanted your own ship settings. No one is stopping you Smile

Not sure what the first sentence was referring to, or if that was even a coherent thought so I'm thinking you had some sort of episode. Moving on to what seems to be a somewhat strung together sentence. It's factually incorrect that nobody is stopping us. To connect to the billing server we need the blessing of basically every single zone owner/mod, that is non negotiable. The owner of the code to this game won't give up the rights because he started kazaa, or skype, or some shit (I can call Devious to find out what the company was, but I won't unless some ball sack really wants me to), otherwise, things would look very different as we speak. Miss Perkins & Platinum Halo (at the time), as well as a handful of others, had to sign off on the deal. They didn't. It's not like we could re-start a Euro league zone that ran in tandem with Pro League (like it did way back when), assuming Pro and Euro leagues were all under the same billing server. You cannot just add a zone and connect it to the billing server that's not how it works, but I don't think you ever even asked that question, thought about it, or cared to. For you to say nobody is stopping you, have at it, start another league, with the inherent value that it will be on the same billing server so everyone gets to keep their names, squads, etc., is completely inaccurate. You saying that is on par with you being that ignorant in general, on any number of subjects. The fact that you're the league admin makes it that much better. Wink

Four of us dropped a total of three grand on the server, mostly bot coding and the website. Map creation, settings, scheduling, rules, ship/character narratives, yadda yadda were all on our own time. It's a moot point because again, we needed the sign-off from basically every zone mod/owner to make it live on the billing server that matters. The simple as pie comment you made is an insult. It isn't simple. What's simple is current leadership stepping down because you've done nothing for this zone, and, the league that has run since 1995. If you have, none of us have seen the fruits of that labor. In terms of setup Chaos is on an old platform, forgive my lapse in nomenclature... TW is on XXX while Chaos is on XXY (XXY being ancient). Devious (Explisive) had the prospective server on the TW model, with replay... The bots that would split the atom compared to the shit we use now in all game play aspects. It was night and day.

Back to the state of pro and me/Ozn being on welfare......

I have to say you're doing a bang up job with the league, it's fucking booming. Attendance is way up. Fantastic job updating the rosters from like 2014... literally done only after I mentioned it like ~8 weeks ago. You continue to spout racial epitaphs, creating a fantastic culture for those who come in. The banning of basically two of the best players to ever play pro league for extended periods of time really has had an impact on player behavior (not).... You're just killing it. I sure hope you're not a ref during the playoffs... making judgement calls as you house down your fourth jelly donut watching re-runs of mash and not the actual match.

Ahh welfare, that's what all us "yanks" thrive on in the wild wild west right? Going the financial route isn't one you should take. I'll happily show mine if you show us yours. Show me the equity you have in your home, your W-2/1099 or equivalent, 401k (or equivalent), savings balances, assets, and most importantly, debt. How liquid are you? I suspect you have next to none of those (save debt). Again, happy to show mine after you show yours kiddo. I suspect your degree, if you have one, is the equivalent of a diploma from the University of Phoenix online or some local vocational school.

Say hi to your mother when you go to bed for me as you live rent free, and again in the morning, as you roll out to manage the local Best Buy, where retired euro ss players work, in your clapped out 1992 3 series. Tomorrow please tell Sika he still needs to turn on anti-warp, Jinxi he still owes ONE a title from season 7 after he blew it vs. Quality Control in the semi-finals...... and paper still needs to be stocked in aisle 4.

Now that's out of the way... more to the point, why don't we get back to you and hallucination actually doing something for the zone (league) dickhead? We can discuss how you're a joke in another thread.

And Nero played the fiddle as Rome burned.

Messages In This Thread
request before its too late caer - p.k - 01-29-2018, 06:50 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - p.k - 02-11-2018, 02:59 AM
RE: request before its too late caer - Three - 02-16-2018, 07:09 AM
RE: request before its too late caer - p.k - 02-15-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: request before its too late caer - Ozn - 02-16-2018, 02:10 PM